Perfect for a quick lunch or an easy dinner, this Greek Chicken Wrap is full of flavor and low in calories!
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 small cucumbers, such as kirby, chopped
- 3 tablespoons kalamata olives, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- 6 tablespoons plain hummus
- 6 (8-ounce) whole wheat tortillas
- Combine the chicken, tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, feta cheese, lemon juice, oregano, olive oil and red pepper flakes in a bowl and toss to combine.
- Lay out the tortillas and spread 1 tablespoon of hummus on each tortilla. Top with one-sixth of the chicken mixture, then roll up the wraps. Cut in half to serve.
adapted from Cooking Light 350-Calorie Main Dishes