Chicken thighs, potatoes and green beans are all cooked and coated in a mustard sauce. Recipe from The Rachael Ray Show.
- 1 1/2 lbs small potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 lbs green beans, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 bunch parsley, chopped
- 4 rounded tablespoons grainy mustard
- Place the potatoes in a large pot and cover with water. Cook until the potatoes are tender. Add the green beans during the last 3 minutes of cooking time. Drain and return to the pot.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large skillet. Season the chicken with salt and pepper, then add to the hot skillet. Cook until cooked through, about 10-12 minutes, flipping once. Remove from the skillet to a plate and cover with foil.
- Melt the butter in the same pan you used for the chicken. Brown the butter in the pan. Whisk in the flour, and cook for another minute or two. Slowly whisk in the chicken stock and cook until ti coats the back of a spoon. Stir in the honey, parsley and mustard.
- Transfer the chicken and any accumulated juices into the pot with the potatoes and green beans. Pour the sauce over everything. Serve the potatoes and green beans alongside the chicken.
- source: The Rachael Ray Show