Green olives with pimento are the secret ingredient to these Green Olive Deviled Eggs that are a great change up from the traditional deviled eggs. A big dose of fresh herbs adds to this easy appetizer.
- 12 large boiled eggs
- 1 cup green olives with pimento, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons pickle relish
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- A few dashes of hot sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Peel the eggs and slice in half lengthwise. Carefully scoop out the yolks and place in a medium bowl. Place the egg whites on a serving platter, cut side up.
- Use a fork to break up the yolks. Add the mayonnaise, mustard, relish, parsley, dill, and hot sauce. Stir to combine, then season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Use either a piping bag fitted with an open star tip, or a ziplock bag with the corner cut off to pipe the filling into the egg whites.
- If desired, garnish with additional parsley and dill.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Adapted from The Rachael Ray Show
Nutrition information provided as an estimate only. Various brands and products can change the counts. Any nutritional information should only be used as a general guideline.
- Serving Size: 1 egg half
- Calories: 63
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 269 mg
- Fat: 5 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 2 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 1 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 94 mg
Keywords: green olive deviled eggs, deviled eggs