Light and melt in your mouth, these gluten free Lemon Snowball Cookies are a welcome change to any cookie plate.
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 cups Arrowhead Mills Gluten Free All Purpose Baking Mix
- 1 cup gluten free quick oats
- Extra powdered sugar, for sprinkling
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cream the butter and the sugar. Beat in the salt, lemon extract, zest and egg yolk. Add in the baking mix and oats. Form into 1-inch balls. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then cool on the baking sheets for 1-2 minutes. Dust with powdered sugar, then allow to cool completely on the baking sheets before transferring to a plate.