Chicken thighs are coated in a thin powdered peanut butter and flour coating in this Georgia Peanut Fried Chicken that is not your typical fried chicken recipe!
- Place a cooling rack over a baking sheet and set aside.
- Rinse the chicken thighs and dry with a paper towel. Set aside.
- In a shallow bowl, combine the PB2, Wondra flour, salt and ground red pepper.
- Heat the grapeseed oil in a heavy skillet over medium heat until it starts to ripple. Turn the heat down to medium low, and working with 1 or 2 thighs at a time, dredge them in the PB2 mixture to evenly coat then place in the hot oil. Cook for 4 minutes per side, then transfer to the cooling rack.
- Continue with the remaining chicken. Let the chicken cook for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
Recipe Source: Mad Delicious
- Serving Size: 2 thighs
- Calories: 355
- Sodium: 248 mg
- Fat: 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 3.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 12 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 25 g
- Cholesterol: 74 mg