Chicken is pounded flat and rolled up with a garlic cheese mixture in the center, and cooked with a parmesan crust in these Garlic Cheese Chicken Roll Ups.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup dried, seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (7 ounce) package garlic cheese spread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Pound chicken breasts until thinned out. In a shallow dish or bowl mix together bread crumbs and cheese. Dip one side of each breast into melted butter, then into crumb/cheese mixture. Place a dollop of cheese spread at one end of each chicken breast, on the side of the breast not dipped in the mixture. Roll up each breast and secure with toothpicks.
- Place rollups in a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking dish and drizzle any remaining butter over all. Bake in the preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until cooked through and juices run clear.