My go-to recipe – this Easy Parmesan Pasta is only 5 ingredients and dinner is on the table in under an hour. This is an easy pasta recipe that the kids and adults love!
- 12 oz dry spaghetti
- 1 cup half and half*
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh minced parsley
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Salt the water generously.
- Add the pasta and cook until al dente.
- When the pasta is done, reserve a mug full of the pasta water. Drain the pasta then return to the pot.
- Add the half and half to the pasta along with the Parmesan. Start stirring the pasta until it a smooth sauce starts to form. This might take several minutes – I like to use a set of tongs to toss it all together. If needed, use some of the reserved pasta water to loosen the sauce. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve topped with fresh parsley, and more Parmesan, if desired.
*If you don’t have half and half, you can use 1/2 cup of milk and 1/2 cup of cream.
Nutrition information provided as an estimate only. Various brands and products can change the counts. Any nutritional information should only be used as a general guideline.
- Calories: 453
- Sugar: 6 g
- Sodium: 375 mg
- Fat: 13 g
- Saturated Fat: 7 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 4 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 68 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 18 g
- Cholesterol: 37 mg
Keywords: parmesan pasta, easy pasta recipes