A great side dish for a Chinese meal, this Easy Lo Mein recipe is simple and fast.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup snow peas, halved on a diagonal
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into matchstick sized pieces
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced on a diagonal
- about 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 4 cloves garlic, minced or grated
- 1 pound thin spaghetti, cooked to al dente
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- Heat a wok or a large skillet over high heat. When the pan is hot, add the oil. It should sizzle and smoke immediately. Immediately add the snow peas, red bell pepper and green onions. Stir fry for one minute, then add the ginger and the garlic and stir fry for 2 more minutes. Add the cooked noodles and toss to combine. Add the soy sauce and toss until the noodles are coated. Transfer to a serving platter and drizzle the sesame oil over the top.
adapted from: 30-Minute Meals