The perfect chicken dinner for those nights when you want to keep it simple, these Easy Lime Baked Chicken Thighs are tender, juicy, and full of flavor.
- 3 1/2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 6 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into small cubes
Preheat the oven to 425ºF. Spray a 9×13-inch dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Place the chicken thighs in the baking dish. Pour the lime juice evenly over the chicken.
In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, chicken bouillon granules, salt, poultry seasoning, thyme, pepper and paprika. Sprinkle evenly over the chicken. Dot the chicken with the butter.
Bake in the preheated oven for about 25 minutes, or until a thermometer reads 165º.
Adapted from Taste of Home
- Serving Size: 2 chicken thighs
- Calories: 345
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 567 mg
- Fat: 14 g
- Saturated Fat: 5 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 1 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 2 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 51 g
- Cholesterol: 232 mg