Perfect for an easy, vegetarian lunch, this Easy Flatbread Recipe with Cauliflower and Gruyere only takes minutes to make and is filling and full of flavor.
- 1 small head of cauliflower (about 3/4 lb), cored
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup half and half
- 1 pieces naan bread
- 6 oz grated gruyere
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- Turn the oven on to broil.
- In a food processor, combine half of the cauliflower and the garlic and pulse until you have fine crumbs. Stir in the half and half. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spread the cauliflower mixture onto the pieces of naan bread. Separate the remaining cauliflower into small florets, the sprinkle evenly on the naan. Top with the gruyere.
- Broil in the oven until the cheese is melted, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle with the thyme, cut into slices and serve.
adapted from Every Day with Rachael Ray June 2016