Only 4 ingredients make this Creamy Baked Asparagus a breeze! It’s quick and easy and perfect even for a holiday dinner.
- 1 pound asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup coarsely crushed buttery crackers (such as Ritz – about 6 crackers)
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Bring about half an inch of water to a boil in a skillet. Add the asparagus and cook for about 2-3 minutes – it should be bright green and still crisp. Drain the water.
- Toss the asparagus with the ranch dressing, and place in a 1 1/2 to 2 quart baking dish. Sprinkle with the cracker crumbs and then the cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese is slightly brown and the asparagus is heated through.
Adapted from Kraft
Nutrition information provided as an estimate only. Various brands and products can change the counts. Any nutritional information should only be used as a general guideline.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 126
- Sugar: 3 g
- Sodium: 204 mg
- Fat: 9 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 2 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 8 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 5 g
- Cholesterol: 7 mg
Keywords: baked asparagus, side dish, asparagus, holiday recipe, spring recipe