Looking for an easy appetizer? This Easy Crab Dip Recipe only takes a few minutes to mix together. It is a recipe that will have everyone going back for more!
- 2 (6 oz each) cans lump crab meat, drained and flaked
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- A few dashes of hot sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Assorted crackers, for serving
- In a medium bowl, combine the crab meat, mayonnaise, sour cream, red onion, dill, lemon zest and juice, and hot sauce. Stir to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the dip to a serving bowl, cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.
- Serve with assorted crackers.
Slightly adapted from Better Homes and Gardens New Cookbook, 16th edition
Nutrition information provided as an estimate only. Various brands and products can change the counts. Any nutritional information should only be used as a general guideline. Nutritional information does not include crackers.
- Calories: 115
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 173 mg
- Fat: 10 g
- Saturated Fat: 8 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 8 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 2 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 4 g
- Cholesterol: 29 mg