Perfect for a cold night, this Easy Chicken Tortellini Soup is filled with chicken, bean and tortellini, and is done in no time!
- 4–6 cups chicken broth
- 1 (19-oz) package frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 (15 oz) can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14.5 oz) can diced Italian tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 cup cooked chicken, cubed or shredded
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese, optional
- Bring 4 cups of chicken broth to a boil in a large pan. Add in the tortellini and cook until tender. Add in the beans, undrained tomatoes, basil and chicken. Simmer until everything is heated through, about 5 minutes. Stir in the vinegar and season to taste with salt and pepper. Add more chicken broth if needed.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Nutrition information provided as an estimate only. Various brands and products can change the counts.
- Calories: 455
- Sugar: 2 g
- Sodium: 680 mg
- Fat: 6 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 58 g
- Fiber: 8 g
- Protein: 34 g
- Cholesterol: 45 mg