Dinner doesn’t get easier than these Chicken Teriyaki Wraps! Conquer those busy nights with an easy, good for you weeknight dinner that is done in no time flat.
- 3 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce, homemade or store bought
- 4 oz vermicelli rice noodles
- 6 (12-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup julienned cucumbers
- 1/2 cup julienned red bell peppers
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup cilantro leaves
- extra teriyaki sauce, for serving
- Combine the chicken and the teriyaki sauce and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the rice noodles according to the package directions.
- To assemble the wraps, place the tortillas in the microwave for 30 seconds to soften.
- Put one-sixth of the noodles down the center of one tortilla, followed by some of the chicken. Top with the cabbage, carrots, cucumbers, red bell peppers, green onions and cilantro.
- Fold the sides of the tortilla in, then roll the tortilla, enclosing the filling on the center. Serve.
Keywords: chicken teriyaki wraps, teriyaki chicken wraps, chicken wraps