This easy, hot, Cheesy Mexican Dip is perfect for any group gathering. It only takes minutes to pull together before baking it off until hot and bubbly.
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 4 oz shredded pepper jack cheese, divided
- 4 oz shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 12 oz taco sauce
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Stir in the half of the pepper jack cheese, half of the cheddar cheese, the taco sauce, half and half, and chili powder. Pour into a 9-inch pie dish.
- Top with the remaining pepper jack cheese and cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cheese is melted and bubbling, about 25 minutes.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips.
Nutrition information provided as an estimate only. Various brands and products can change the counts. Any nutritional information should be used as a general guide. Nutrition information does not include chips for serving.
- Serving Size: 1/10 of recipe
- Calories: 207
- Sugar: 4 g
- Sodium: 685 mg
- Fat: 18 g
- Saturated Fat: 9 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 4 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 7 g
- Cholesterol: 49 mg
Keywords: Mexican dip, mexican appetizer recipes, mexican dip recipes