This easy, hot, cheesy dip is perfect for any group gathering. It only takes minutes to pull together before baking it off until hot and bubbly.
- 1 (10-oz) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (8-oz) package shredded Mexican fiesta blend or Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (8-oz) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 (15-oz) jar medium salsa
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- tortilla chips, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the chips. Whisk together until completely combined, making sure there aren’t any chunks of spinach or cream cheese.
- Pour the mixture into a casserole dish and bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes, until the cheese is completely melted and the top is beginning to set. Raise the temperature to 400F and bake an additional 5 to 10 minutes, until a crust has set on top.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- Recipe from In the Small Kitchen