Mustard and dill topped salmon fillets, served with a dilly potato salad.
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 4 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds small red potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 4 salmon fillets
- olive oil
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, yogurt, dijon and 2 tablespoons of the dill. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place the potatoes in a large pot and cover with water. Cook over high heat until the potatoes are tender. Drain and return to the hot pot. Add the sour cream/yogurt mixture and stir well.
- Preheat the broiler. Place the salmon fillets on a baking sheet and spread the mustard over the tops. Season with salt and pepper and the remaining dill. Broil until the salmon is cooked through, about 10 minutes. Serve with the potatoes.