A crowd pleasing appetizer – bread slices are topped with a creamy mixture, followed by a cucumber, and a pop of fresh dill.
- 1 (8-oz) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 (0.6-oz) package dry Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1–2 baguettes
- 1–2 English cucumbers, sliced
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill (dry can be substituted)
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Cut the baguette into 1/2-inch slices. Drizzle with olive oil and toast in the oven until golden, about 10 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Mix together the cream cheese, Italian dressing mix and mayonnaise. Spread on the toasted baguette slices. Top with a slice of cucumber and sprinkle with dill.