Pork tenderloin is marinated in a citrus mixture and roasted.
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (1 lb) pork tenderloin
- Combine all of the ingredients except the pork in a large zip top food storage bag. Add the pork and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 8 hours, preferably overnight.
- Drain and discard the marinade.
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with foil. Place the tenderloin on the foil and roast until it reaches an internal temperature of 140F, about 30-45 minutes.
- Let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
recipe originally from Mommy Cooks (blog no longer online)