Simplicity is the secret behind this Crown Ruby Fruit Salad. Watermelon, strawberries and raspberries and combined with mint and a simple lime syrup for a fruit salad you’ll be eating all summer long!
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 3 cups cubed watermelon (cut into 1/2-inch cubes)
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, quartered
- 1 (6-ounce) package fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint leaves
In a small saucepan, combine the sugar, water, lime juice and lime zest. Bring to a rolling boil over medium-high heat, stirring often. Remove from the heat and allow to cool to room temperature, uncovered.
In a large bowl, combine the watermelon, strawberries, raspberries and mint. Pour the lime syrup over the top and gently stir to combine. Serve immediately.
recipe from Berries by Eliza Cross
Nutrition information provided as an estimate only. Various brands and products can change the counts.
- Calories: 65
- Sugar: 11 g
- Sodium: 1 mg
- Fat: 1 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 14 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg