My mom’s recipe for Crock Pot Corn Chowder – you can’t go wrong when it’s mom’s recipe! This corn chowder recipe can be made with fresh or frozen corn so it’s perfect all year long.
- 2 cups potatoes, (peeled and cubed)
- 2 cups fresh or frozen corn
- 1 16–oz can creamed corn
- 6 slices bacon, (fried until crisp and crumbled)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup half and half ((can substitute chicken broth or cream, if desired))
- additional crumbled bacon, (for serving)
- Combine the potatoes, corn, creamed corn, bacon, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt and pepper in a slow cooker and cook on high for 3-4 hours.
- Add in the half and half and cook an additional 15-20 minutes, until heated through.
- Serve topped with additional bacon, if desired.
Nutrition information provided as an estimate only. Various brands and products can change the counts. Any nutritional information should only be used as a general guideline.
Nutrition does not include extra bacon for topping.
- Calories: 442
- Sugar: 9 g
- Sodium: 659 mg
- Fat: 14 g
- Saturated Fat: 6 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 5 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 70 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 11 g
- Cholesterol: 34 mg