This easy Crock Pot Chili recipe only takes about 15 minutes to prep before you slow cook it all day long for the best crock pot chili. Mild enough for the whole family, but still packed with tons of flavor!
- 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 large onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (16 oz) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (16 oz) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (16 oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 (16 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/2 tablespoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce (such as Tobasco)
- 1 tablespoon liquid from a jar of pepperoncini peppers
- 1/4 cup water
- Shredded cheese and sour cream, for topping
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet. Add the onion and cook, just until translucent. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add the ground beef and cook, breaking it up as it cooks, until it is browned and cooked through.
- Place the pinto beans, kidney beans, tomato sauce and diced tomatoes in a large slow cooker. Stir in the chili powder, oregano, cumin and garlic powder. Stir in the cooked ground beef mixture. Stir in the Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce and pepper liquid. If the chili is too thick, stir in the water.
- Cook on low for at least 4 hours, but it can cook on low all day long!
adapted from World Famous Nosh
Nutrition information provided as an estimate only. Various brands and products can change the counts. Any nutritional information should only be used as a general guideline.
- Calories: 286
- Sugar: 5 g
- Sodium: 775 g
- Fat: 14 g
- Saturated Fat: 11 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 1 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 20 g
- Fiber: 41 g
- Protein: 20 g
- Cholesterol: 34 mg