- 2 cups diced zucchini
- 2 cups diced yellow summer squash
- 2 cups fresh corn kernels
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup water
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 ounces sour cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- Combine the zucchini, squash, corn, bell pepper, onion, water and salt and pepper into a slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 2 1/2 – 3 hours, or until the vegetables are all tender.
- Turn the slow cooker to low and add the sour cream and cream cheese. Cook an additional 30 minutes or until the cream cheese is melted.