Looking for something new to throw into the lunch routine? This quesadilla recipe is creamy and cheesy and not your typical quesadilla!
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (1 oz) package Old El Paso Zesty Sour Cream Seasoning Mix
- 1 (4.5 oz) can Old El Paso Chopped Green Chiles
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (8.2 oz) package Old El Paso 6-inch tortillas (10 tortillas)
- In a medium bowl, combine the sour cream and the seasoning mix. Set aside about 1/4 cup of the sour cream mix. Stir in the green chiles and the cilantro into the bowl; mix well. Add in both cheeses.
- Spread about 1/3 cup of the mixture on a top of 5 of the tortillas. Top with the remaining 5 tortillas.
- Heat a griddle over medium-low heat. Spray with nonstick cooking spray. Add the quesadillas to the hot griddle. Cook until the first side is browned, then very carefully flip the quesadilla to brown the second half.
- Let the quesadillas sit for 5 minutes before cutting and serving. Use the reserved sour cream mixture for topping the quesadillas or for dipping.