This Creamy One Pot Spaghetti is an easy weeknight dinner that the whole family will go crazy for. Less than 40 minutes until dinner is on the table!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup prepared spaghetti sauce
- 1 can (8 oz) tomato sauce
- 12 oz Kroger Reduced Calorie Thin Spaghetti
- 4 oz Kroger Greek Cream Cheese & Greek Yogurt, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 18 Kroger frozen turkey meatballs
- Heat the oven to 350ºF.
- In a large skillet or pot, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, 30-60 seconds. Stir in the chicken broth, spaghetti sauce and tomato sauce. Add the spaghetti and stir to try to cover it in the sauce.
- Cover the skillet and cook until the pasta is al dente, 15-20 minutes. Stir 3-4 times during the cook time.
- While the pasta cooks, place the meatballs on a baking sheet and bake until warmed through, 15-20 minutes.
- Once the pasta is al dente, add the Greek cream cheese and the Parmesan. Stir until the cheese melts and has been fully incorporated.
- Divide the pasta between 4-6 plates, and top each with 3-4 meatballs before serving.
If you want the pasta more tender, add in 1/4 – 1/2 cup more chicken broth.