A moist and tender chicken with a crispy topping.
- 4 chicken breasts (6–8 oz each)
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish. In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, Dijon, sour cream, garlic powder, seasoned salt, and pepper. Spread the mixture evenly over the chicken breasts.
- Mix together the Panko and the Parmesan. Sprinkle over the mayonnaise mixture.
- Bake until the chicken is cooked through, about 45 minutes.
inspired by food.com