An easy, sweet side dish that you can throw together in 5 minutes. This Cranberry Salad is perfect for the Thanksgiving table, or for any night!
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 14 oz can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 20 oz can crushed pineapple (drained)
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts*
- 1 8 oz container frozen whipped topping (thawed)
- In a large bowl, stir together the sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice. Add in the cranberries, pineapple and nuts. Fold in the whipped topping.
- Freeze for 20 minutes before serving.
- If making ahead, keep in the freezer and bring out 30 minutes before serving.
*I like to use pecans, but any nuts work.
Nutrition information provided as an estimate only. Various brands and products can change the counts.
- Calories: 336
- Sugar: 52 g
- Sodium: 76 mg
- Fat: 10 g
- Saturated Fat: 4 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 5 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 59 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 5 g
- Cholesterol: 18 mg