These Cranberry Pancakes would be perfect for a holiday morning, or for any cold winter’s morning.
- 1 cup canned whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup canned whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a medium saucepan, combine the ingredients for the cranberry sauce. Bring to a gentle boil; let cook until thickened, 5-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the pancakes: Heat a large skillet or griddle over medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine the Bisquick, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger. Stir in the eggs, milk, 1/2 cup cranberry sauce and vanilla.
- For each pancake, pour 1/4 cup of the batter onto the hot griddle. Cook until bubbly on top and set on the edges. Flip and cook on the second side.
- Serve the pancakes topped with the cranberry sauce.
Keywords: cranberry pancakes