A little bit sweet and a little bit tart, these Cranberry Brie Bites are perfect for any holiday party. Only 3 ingredients, you can’t go wrong with this easy appetizer.
- 1 tube (8 oz) refrigerated crescent dough
- 4 oz brie cheese
- 3 tablespoons whole berry cranberry sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Spray 16 cups of a mini muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Open the tube of crescent dough, and separate the dough into 4 rectangles. Gently press the perforations together.
- Using a pizza cutter or a knife, cut each rectangle into fourths. Arrange the dough in the prepared muffin cups, making 16 cups.
- Cut the brie into 16 pieces. Place one piece in each of the cups. Spoon about 1/2 teaspoon of cranberry sauce into each cup on top of or to the side of the brie.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until the crescent dough is golden brown and the cheese is bubbly.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Nutrition information provided as an estimate only. Various brands and products can change the counts. Any nutritional information should be used as a general guide.
- Serving Size: 1 piece
- Calories: 74
- Sugar: 2 g
- Sodium: 157 mg
- Fat: 4 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 1 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 7 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 7 mg
Keywords: Cranberry brie bites, brie bites, cranberry brie appetizer