Need a sweet treat quick? This Cookies and Cream Custard tops custard yogurt with cookie crumbs and cookie infused whipped cream for a fast and tasty treat.
- 16 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 4 5.3 oz each containers Yoplait Custard Yogurt, (vanilla or caramel)
- Take 8 of the chocolate sandwich cookies and place in a blender or food processor. Process until completely broken up. Roughly chop the remaining 8 cookies.
- Place the cream in a large bowl, and using a stand mixer or hand mixer, beat until the cream starts to thicken. Add the powdered sugar, then continue to beat until stiff peaks form. Add the cookie crumbs from the blender or food processor and fold into the cream.
- For serving, top each container of yogurt with 1/4 of the chopped cookies. Pipe or dollop the cream on top. If desired, top with additional cookie crumbs. Serve immediately.