How to make Spiced Chickpeas with paprika, coriander and chili powder.
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 (15-ounce cans) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- In a small bowl, combine the salt, paprika, coriander and chili powder.
- Take half of the chickpeas and lay them in a single layer on a paper towel. Sprinkle half of the spice mixture over the chickpeas.
- Microwave on 80% power for 18-20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes. You will know when they are done when they are firm to the touch.
- Repeat with the rest of the chickpeas and spices on a clean paper towel. Toss the batches together and let cool before serving.