Roasted Salmon with Sweet and Hot Mustard Glaze – salmon filets are roasted with an easy homemade honey mustard glaze.
- 2 – (4-oz each) salmon fillets
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/8 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/8 cup stone ground mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 tablespoon water
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard powder (use hot if you have it!)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- lemon to serve with
- Preheat oven to 400F. Coat a shallow baking dish with cooking spray. Salt and pepper both sides of salmon and place in the prepared baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together both mustards, honey water, mustard powder and garlic powder. Reserve 1/4 cup of the sauce, and pour the remaining sauce over the salmon. Roast the salmon until fork tender, about 12-15 minutes.
- Serve the salmon with the remaining sauce and sprinkle each fillet with the dill. Serve with lemon slices.
adapted from Quick Fix Meals