This easy Peach Napoleon Recipe uses baked, sugared wontons that are layered with whipped cream and fresh peaches for a impressive presentation.
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2–3 teaspoons sugar
- 2 fresh peaches, cleaned and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 400F. Coat a large cooking sheet with cooking spray.
- Lay the wonton wrappers on the prepared sheet in a single layer. Lightly spray the tops with cooking spray. Sprinkle sugar evenly over the wrappers.
- Cook in the preheated oven for 5 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven.
- Place the whipping cream in a bowl and whip until it starts to thicken. Slowly add 2-3 teaspoons of sugar while you continue to beat. Beat until the cream has stiff peaks.
- To arrange, place four of the wonton wrappers on a serving plate or on individual dessert dishes. Top each wonton with 2 tablespoons of the whipped cream, followed by 1/4 of a peach. Top with a second wonton wrapper. Repeat layer with 2 tablespoons whipped cream and 1/4 of a peach. (For a total of half a peach for each dessert.) Top with the remaining wonton wrappers.
- Sift powdered sugar over the tops and serve.
adapted from Quick Fix Meals
Keywords: peach napoleon