An easy summer side dish, this Corn Casserole Recipe is a family favorite!
- One 15-ounce can cream-style corn
- One 11-ounce can whole-kernel corn, drained
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- One 8.5-ounce package Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Prepare a 13×9 inch casserole dish by greasing.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream-style corn, whole kernel corn, eggs, sour cream, muffin mix and butter. Pour into the prepared casserole dish.
- Bake until lightly browned, about 30 minutes. Remove from the oven, sprinkle cheese on top, and return to the oven. Bake an additional 15 minutes, or until the center is firm.
source: Southern Plate