The easiest side dish, this Corn Casserole recipe is popular for holidays, but is easy enough for even a weeknight!
- 1 can (15.25 oz) whole-kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14.25 oz) cream-style corn
- 1 box (8.5 oz) Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- PREP: Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Spray a 13×9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- MIX: In a large bowl, combine the whole-kernel corn, cream style corn, corn muffin mix, sour cream, eggs and melted butter. Mix to combine.
- POUR: Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish.
- BAKE: Bake until lightly browned, about 30 minutes.
- ADD CHEESE:
Remove the casserole from the oven and top with the cheese. Return to the oven and bake an additional 15 minutes, or until the center is firm.
- SERVE: Allow to stand for 5 minutes, then serve warm.
adapted from : Southern Plate
Baking this in a 9×13-inch pan leaves it in a fairly thin layer. If you want it thicker, you can bake it in a 9×9-inch or an 11×7-inch pan.
Nutrition information provided as an estimate only. Various brands and products can change the counts. Any nutritional information should be used as a general guideline.
- Serving Size: 1/12 of recipe
- Calories: 274
- Sugar: 3 g
- Sodium: 177 mg
- Fat: 18 g
- Saturated Fat: 11 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 2 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 24 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 6 g
- Cholesterol: 61 mg
Keywords: Corn casserole, jiffy corn casserole, corn casserole recipe, easy corn casserole