Fresh strawberries and cinnamon are the stars in this easy Strawberry Bread. A great way to take advantage of strawberry season!
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups diced strawberries
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Spray loaf pan(s) with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Stir in the vegetable oil, eggs and vanilla. The batter will be thick. Stir in the strawberries.
- Place the batter in the prepared pan(s). Bake until a tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool the loaves in the pans for 10-15 minutes before turning out onto a cooling rack to cool completely.
*Mini loaves will take 25-30 minutes to bake, small loaves 35-45 minutes, and large (9×5-inch) loaves will take about 60 minutes.
**Makes about 12 mini loaves, 6 small loaves or 2 large loaves.
adapted from The Reluctant Entertainer
Nutrition information provided as an estimate only. Various brands and products can change the counts. Any nutritional information should be used as a general guide.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 217
- Sugar: 17 g
- Sodium: 146 mg
- Fat: 10 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 8 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 29 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 31 mg
Keywords: strawberry bread, strawberry recipe, quick bread