Filled with the flavors of chicken enchiladas, this Slow Cooker Chicken and Cheese Enchilada Soup is super easy to make and slow cooks all day for maximum flavor.
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen whole kernel corn
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped red, yellow or green bell pepper
- 1 (10 oz) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (10.75 oz) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup (4 oz) shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- 1 cup (4 oz) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 6 cups cooked, cubed chicken
In a 5-6 quart slow cooker, combine the beans, tomatoes, corn, onion and bell pepper.
In a bowl, whisk together the enchilada sauce and the condensed soup. Gradually whisk in the milk until smooth. Pour the liquid over the ingredients in the slow cooker and stir to combine.
Cover; cook on low heat for 6-8 hours or high for 3 to 4 hours.
Add the cooked chicken, Pepper Jack cheese and Cheddar cheese. Cook until the cheeses are melted and the chicken is cooked through, another 10-15 minutes.
Serve topped with avocado, sour cream, crushed tortilla chips, or any other desired toppings.
Adapted from Family Circle Quick and Easy Cooking
Nutrition information provided as an estimate only. Various brands and products can change the counts. Nutrition information does not include any toppings.
- Calories: 493
- Sugar: 11 g
- Sodium: 1119 mg
- Fat: 22 g
- Saturated Fat: 10 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 4 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 35 g
- Fiber: 7 g
- Protein: 40 g
- Cholesterol: 104 mg