One of the easiest desserts ever, no one will ever even know that the secret ingredient in these 4 Ingredient Coconut Bars is refrigerated crescent dough.
- 3 1/2 cups sweetened, flaked coconut, divided
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Line a 13×9-inch baking dish with parchment paper and spray well with nonstick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle half of the coconut evenly over the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl, stir together the sweetened condensed milk and the almond extract. Drizzle half of this mixture over the coconut in the pan.
- Unroll the crescent dough. Pinch the perforations together and lay the dough in the pan.
- Drizzle the remaining sweetened condensed milk mixture over the dough, then sprinkle with the remaining coconut.
- Bake until golden brown, about 30 minutes.
- Cool completely, then lift from the pan with the parchment paper to cut into bars.
- Store any leftovers in the refrigerator.
very slightly adapted from Taste of Home Bakeshop Favorites
Nutrition information provided as an estimate only. Various brands and products can change the counts. Any nutritional information should be used as a general guide.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 202
- Sugar: 20 g
- Sodium: 128 mg
- Fat: 10 g
- Saturated Fat: 8 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 1 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 26 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 4 g
- Cholesterol: 420 mg
Keywords: Coconut bars, easy dessert, coconut dessert