Because mornings shouldn’t be boring – start your morning off with this Coconut Berry Smoothie Bowl that tastes as good as it looks!
- 2 cups coconut milk beverage
- 3 cups frozen mixed berries
- 1 frozen underripe banana, sliced
- fresh berries and unsweetened coconut, for topping
- Pour the coconut milk beverage into a blender. Add the frozen berries and banana and blend until smooth.
- Divide the smoothie between 2 bowls. Top with fresh berries and unsweetened coconut. Serve immediately.
By using an underripe banana, you get the creaminess that a frozen banana brings without an overpowering banana flavor.