Because your mornings shouldn’t be boring – start your morning off with this Smoothie Bowl with Berries and Coconut that tastes as good as it looks!
- 2 cups coconut milk beverage
- 3 cups frozen mixed berries
- 1 frozen underripe banana, sliced
- fresh berries and unsweetened coconut, for topping
- Pour the coconut milk beverage into a blender. Add the frozen berries and banana and blend until smooth.
- Divide the smoothie between 2 bowls. Top with fresh berries and unsweetened coconut. Serve immediately.
By using an underripe banana, you get the creaminess that a frozen banana brings without an overpowering banana flavor.
SUBSTITUTIONS: You can use any liquid you want to use. Use less for a thicker texture. You can also top with other ingredients such as granola, flax seeds, nuts, etc.
Nutrition information provided as an estimate only. Various brands and products can change the counts. Any nutritional information should be used as a general guide. Nutrition information does not include any of the toppings.
- Serving Size: 1/2 of recipe
- Calories: 203
- Sugar: 24 g
- Sodium: 23 mg
- Fat: 3 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 43 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: smoothie bowl