Cinnamon, white chocolate and coconut are combined for delicious, soft cookies.
- 1 cup virgin coconut oil, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups rolled oates
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sweetened coconut
- 1 1/2 cups cinnamon chips
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375F and line a large bakign sheet with parchment paper or a silicone liner.
- Add the oil and sugars to a stand mixer and beat until well combined. Add the eggs and vanilla, beating until well combined.
- Add the flour, oats, baking soda, and salt to a large bowl and stir to combine. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, then the coconut, cinnamon chips, and white chocolate chips, beating until just combined.
- With a medium cookie scoop, place the dough onto the prepared baking sheet 1 inch apart and bake for 9 to 11 minutes, until the edges just start to turn golden brown. Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
- Recipe reprinted by permission from The Picky Palate Cookbook