Waffles aren’t just for breakfast anymore! These chocolate waffles are perfect served with a scoop of ice cream.
- 1 box (15 oz) Betty Crocker Hershey’s Chocolate Cupcake Mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- Ice cream, for topping
- Preheat a waffle iron. Grease with cooking spray, vegetable oil or butter.
- In a bowl, combine the cupcake mix, water, oil and eggs. Beat on low speed for 30 seconds, then on medium speed for 2 minutes, scraping the bowl occasionally.
- Pour batter onto center of hot waffle iron. Close lid of waffle iron. Cook until the steaming stops and the waffle is set up. Remove from waffle maker. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve the waffle with a scoop or two of ice cream, then top with the chocolate filling pouch from the cupcake mix.