3 simple ingredients make this easy summer treat full of chocolate and coconut flavor!
- 2 cups Silk Unsweetened Coconutmilk
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract
- unsweetened flaked coconut for serving, optional
- Combine the coconutmilk, chocolate syrup and coconut extract. Freeze in an ice cream maker according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Transfer to a freezer-safe container.
- Freeze for about 2 hours. Before serving, use a fork to scrape the surface of the mixture to form ice crystals. Serve topped with unsweetened flaked coconut, if desired.