recipe from The Curvy Carrot
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sour cream
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line 12 muffin cups with liners or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together the egg, sour cream, butter and vanilla.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix just until moistened. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Divide the mixture between the prepared muffin tins. Bake in the preheated oven until a tester inserted in the center comes out clean, 14 to 18 minutes.