Start your morning off on a sweet note with these simple muffins, dotted with chocolate chips. No one can turn down a good Chocolate Chip Muffin recipe!
- 1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup milk
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line 12 muffin tins with cupcake liners or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Make a well in the center of the mixture; set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, combine the milk, cooking oil and beaten egg. Add the egg mixture to the dry mixture and stir in lightly. Add the chocolate chips and stir just until the mixture is moistened (the batter will be lumpy).
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin tin, distributing the mixture evenly. Bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes or until golden.