Combine 2 favorites – chocolate chip cookies and popcorn – for this super easy snacktime treat.
- 1/2 package of Pillsbury Chocolate Chip Flavored refrigerated cookie dough – 8 cookies (16.5 oz package)
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 16 oz white vanilla almond bark
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Make 8 cookies from the cookie dough, according to the package directions. Cool completely, then lightly crumble.
- Lay out a piece of waxed paper.
- Put the popped popcorn in a large bowl. Place the vanilla almond bark in a microwave safe bowl and melt according to the package directions. Pour over the popcorn. Add in the crumbled cookies and the mini chocolate chips. Stir gently to combine.
- Pour the popcorn onto the prepared waxed paper. Let cool until the bark sets up, about 20 minutes. Store in an airtight container.