This Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip is a sweet cream cheese dip that is loaded with balls of egg-free cookie dough. Serve with graham crackers, vanilla wafers, or pretzel crisps.
- 6 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour*
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips, divided
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar until smooth and fluffy. Mix in the vanilla extract.
- Add in the flour and salt and mix until combined – it may look crumbly at this point.
- Add in the milk and mix.
- Stir in 1/2 cup of the mini chocolate chips.
- Using your hands, make the dough into small balls, about 1/2 teaspoon of dough each. Place on a baking sheet or on a plate and place in the freezer while you prepare the dip.
- In another bowl, cream together the cream cheese and butter.
- Add in the powdered sugar, brown sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Mix in the remaining 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips.
- Gently stir the cookie dough balls into the dip.
- Serve with Original Pretzel Crisps, graham crackers or vanilla wafers.
*There is a chance that raw flour can cause stomach issues or have bacteria. To avoid this, all you need to do is heat the flour before you use it. You can microwave it in a bowl in the microwave for about a minute (it should reach 166ºF). Or you can spread it on a baking sheet and bake it in the oven at 350ºF for 5-6 minutes. Just be careful to not burn the flour.
Nutrition information provided as an estimate only. Various brands and products can change the counts. Any nutritional information should be used as a general guide. Nutritional information does not include pretzel or crackers for serving.
- Serving Size: 1/16 of recipe
- Calories: 237
- Sugar: 18 g
- Sodium: 86 mg
- Fat: 15 g
- Saturated Fat: 9 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 5 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 24 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 41 mg
Keywords: Cookie dough dip, chocolate chip cookie dough dip, chocolate chip dip