A sweet cream cheese dip is loaded with balls of egg-free cookie dough for a sweet dip that you won’t be able to keep your hands out of!
- 6 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips, divided
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a bowl, cream together the butter and both sugars until smooth and fluffy. Mix in the vanilla extract. Add in the flour and salt and mix until combined – it may look crumbly at this point. Add in the milk and mix. Stir in 1/2 cup of the mini chocolate chips. Using your hands, make the dough into small balls, about 1/2 teaspoon of dough each.
- In another bowl, cream together the cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, brown sugar and vanilla until smooth. Gently stir the cookie dough balls into the dip, along with the remaining 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips. Serve with Original Pretzel Crisps.
*The balls of cookie dough in the photos are about 1 teaspoon each, but I would recommend making them about 1/2 teaspoon each to make sure each bite gets some of the cookie dough.
*If the dough is not stirring into the dip easily, freeze the cookie dough balls for about 10 minutes before stirring in.