Love Chicken Cordon Bleu? You’ll love this Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole with pasta, chicken, ham, bacon, and a creamy cheese sauce.
- 10 oz penne pasta
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 1/4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 8 oz boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked and cubed or shredded
- 3/4 cup diced, cooked ham
- 4 oz bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Sliced green onion, for garnish
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Salt generously. Add the pasta and cook until al dente. Drain and reserve.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the heavy cream, garlic and white pepper. Bring the mixture to a simmer. Reduce heat to medium-low. Add 2/3 of the Mozzarella and 2/3 of the Parmesan. Stir to combine, then simmer for 5-10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Turn the oven to 350ºF.
- Spray a 9×13-inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour the cooked pasta, chicken, ham and bacon into the baking dish and stir to combine. Pour the cheese sauce over and stir to combine. Sprinkle the remaining Mozzarella and Parmesan our the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until warmed through and the cheese on top is melted, about 15 minutes. Turn the heat to broil to brown the top, if desired.
- Garnish with sliced green onion before serving.
Nutrition information provided as an estimate only. Various brands and products can change the counts. Any nutritional information should only be used as a general guideline.
- Calories: 660
- Sugar: 6 g
- Sodium: 1348 mg
- Fat: 52 g
- Saturated Fat: 22 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 9 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 14 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 34 g
- Cholesterol: 192 mg
Keywords: chicken cordon bleu casserole