Taco Tuesday gets a makeover with these Chicken Club Tacos that have all the flavors of a chicken club sandwich in a taco shell.
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh chopped chives
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh chopped dill
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- 1.25 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon ranch seasoning (optional)
- 1 package (4.7 oz) Old El Paso™ Stand ’N Stuff™ taco shells
- 2 Avocados from Mexico, sliced
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- Chopped tomato
- Chopped mango
In a bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, buttermilk, chives, dill, parsley, onion powder and garlic powder. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
Sprinkle both sides of the chicken with salt and pepper.
Heat the olive oil over high heat in an oven-proof skillet or Dutch oven. Add the chicken and cook until browned on both sides, about 2 minutes per side. Cover the skillet and place in the oven. Bake until the chicken is cooked through, about 18 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for about 5 minutes, then use 2 forks to shred the meat in the pan. Stir the ranch seasoning into the chicken.
Spoon the chicken into warmed taco shells. Add slices of avocado, then top with bacon, tomato and mango. Drizzle the homemade ranch on top then serve.