Chicken, bacon, lettuce, tomatoes and cheese top a quick crust for this easy dinner idea.
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1/3 cup plus 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 cups cubed, cooked chicken
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 medium roma tomato, diced
- 4 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- shredded lettuce
- ranch dressing
- Preheat the oven to 450F. Grease a 12×8-inch baking sheet or 9×13-inch dish.
- Stir together the Bisquick, 1/3 cup mayonnaise and the milk until a soft dough forms. Press into the prepared baking dish. Bake for 6-8 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Mix together the remaining 1/4 cup mayonnaise, chicken, bacon and green onions. Spread over the crust. Sprinkle the tomato and cheese over the top.
- Return to the oven and bake an additional 5 to 6 minutes, until the cheese is melted. Cut into squares. Serve topped with shredded lettuce and ranch dressing.
adapted from Betty Crocker’s Quick and Easy Cookbook