Change up your Caesar salad! Chicken meatballs with parmesan, Caesar dressing and lemon zest are grilled and served over romaine.
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 2 tablespoons Caesar dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- romaine lettuce
- additional Caesar dressing
- In a bowl, mix together the chicken, dressing, parmesan, breadcrumbs and lemon zest. Form into balls. Mound around the skewer and flatten on two sides.
- Grill until cooked through.
- Serve over romaine with additional dressing.
- slightly adapted from Food Network Magazine 1,000 Easy Recipes