A family favorite since I was a child, these Cherry Cheesecake Tarts have a cookie crust topped with an easy, creamy cheesecake and cherry pie filling. Top the whole thing off with a whoosh of Reddi-wip for the perfect treat!
- 18 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 can (21 oz) cherry pie filling
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Line 18 muffin tin cups with paper liners. Place one cookie in the bottom of each liner.
- In a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the sugar and continue to beat until combined. Add the eggs and the vanilla, and beat until light.
- Divide the cheesecake filling evenly between each of the muffin cups. Bake in the preheated oven just until set, 12-15 minutes. Let the cheesecakes cool completely.
- Top each cheesecake with a large spoonful of the pie filling. Just before serving, top with a dollop of Reddi-wip.
Total time does not include refrigeration time.
My mom always made these with vanilla wafers as the base, which is also delicious! I had chocolate cookies on hand, so that is what I used. Feel free to use what you’d like the best!