The perfect combination of sweet and savory, this Brown Sugar and Cherry Glazed Ham is glazed with a mixture of cherries, brown sugar, mustard and cinnamon.
- 1 Jones Dairy Farm Hickory Smoked Ham
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 1/2 cups cherry jam or preserves
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 325F. Remove the ham from the bag and place on a rack in a roasting pan, fat side up.
- Heat ham to an internal temperature of 140F, about 13-15 minutes per pound.
- About 1 hour before the ham is done cooking, score the ham in a diamond pattern. Combine the jam, brown sugar, mustard and cinnamon in a small saucepan. Heat over medium heat until it comes to a boil. Brush 1/3 of the glaze over the ham. Let cook for 30 minutes, then brush another 1/3 of the glaze over the ham. Reserve the remaining 1/3 of the glaze for serving. Continue to cook until done.
- Serve the ham hot or cold.
Keywords: cherry glazed ham, glazed ham